THESE GROUPS NEED A SMALL GROUP LEADER:
AND BE MOBILE WITH NVCF
Before deciding a small group, you'll need to consider on a few things:
1. Do I have the time to meet every week?
2. Am I comfortable communicating with all the members of a Small Group?
3. Am I able to work with Small Group Coordinators if any changes need to be made?
4. If there isn't a group that needs a leader, will I start my own small group or join an existing group?
5. Will I be the leader and the host?
6. Am I open to helping out other Small Groups?
7. Will your Small Group have any special conditions? (ie no children, bring snacks, etc)
After you've been able to answer those 7 major questions, you're ready to lead a small group. Just remember, you don't have to make a small group to lead one, you can host one and participate in another, your small group can be with friends, family, church members or anyone who wants to grow in their faith in a positive Christ centered environment. If you have more questions, just contact one of the Small Group Coordinators for details.
Thank you for all that great information:
HERE IS WHAT WE'LL NEED
Anyone can lead a Small Group. We just need some basic information from you and we'll be able to get started. You don't have to start a small group to lead one either. You can just sign up to lead one here.