THESE GROUPS NEED A LOCATION:
AND BE MOBILE WITH NVCF
Before deciding to host small group, you'll need to consider on a few things:
1. Am I comfortable with having others use my home or business?
2. Will I be at the small group every week or have someone else responsible?
3. How many people can I host?
4. Will my space be available at the same time every week for participants?
5. Will I accomodate children or pets?
6. Am I open to helping out other Small Groups?
7. Does the location have any special conditions? (no food or drink allowed, only available after 2pm, etc)
After you've been able to answer those 7 major questions, you're ready to host a small group. Just remember, you don't have to host a small group to lead one, you can host one and participate in another, your small group can be with friends, family, church members or anyone who wants to grow in their faith in a positive Christ centered environment. If you have more questions, just contact one of the Small Group Coordinators for details.
Thank you for all that great information:
HERE IS WHAT WE'LL NEED
Anyone can host a Small Group. We just need some basic information form you and we'll be able to get started. Your location should accommodate between 3 and 12 participants. You don't have to host a small group to lead one either. You can just sign up to lead one here.